Few legal matters are more emotional than those centered around your family. Whether you are working through a divorce, are trying to determine paternity or are seeking a guardianship, you will have questions about your options and the legal process. You need an attorney who can assist you with every step of the process. Someone who will aggressively fight for your rights.
At the Law Office of Robert F. Carbone that is exactly what you receive. We have more than twenty years of experience helping clients in Bakersfield and throughout Southern California and protecting their rights in family law matters. Our legal team works together to make sure clients have the information and counsel they need from the beginning to the end of their legal matter.
- Robert: Robert is the firm’s founding attorney and has been practicing for more than twenty years. He aggressively represents clients in court, and tactically uses the law to his clients’ advantage.
- Stacy: is our office manager and senior paralegal. She helps ensure that clients are always able to talk with a live person when they call the firm. We know this can be a challenging and confusing process, and we strive to make sure there is always someone to answer your questions. She meets with clients, gathers documents and prepares a majority of the paperwork. She also communicates with the courts and the opposing counsel, working to keep everyone up to date. Stacy has been a paralegal for eighteen years and has handled family law matters for the past twenty years.
- Bobby: provides friendly customer service and support. He handles financial questions and concerns.
- Lisa: is our Ridgecrest office manager. She helps to ensure clients are able to talk to a live person and helps clients through their case and court process.
- Catina: is Ridgecrest’s paralegal. She prepares legal documents, connects with clients and guides them through the court process.