California Child Support Attorney
Few things are more important than finding a family law attorney who can give you the representation you need to resolve matters. Whether you are getting divorced, are involved in a custody battle or are filing for paternity, you need someone who can give you the information you need at every step of the process.
At the Law Office of Robert F. Carbone, we offer clients in the greater Bakersfield area, the representation they need in a variety of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and legal separation: We work with couples to resolve all matters that arise during divorce, including property division, child support, spousal support and the added challenges that accompany military divorce.
- Paternity and child custody: We work with men and women to determine paternity and create a parenting plan for children. We help establish paternity and take a variety of factors into consideration to determine the custody and visitation schedule.
- Adoption and parental rights: We help with independent, step-parent and Adult Adoption. During the process, we terminate the parental rights of the appropriate biological parents if necessary to complete your adoption.
- Guardianships: We help adults protect and take care of the children in their lives when the biological parent is unable to do so. We work with grandparents, aunts, uncles and others to file guardianships.
- Child support: Raising children is an expensive endeavor, and this can be more noticeable when parents are not working together to raise the child. We help clients understand their financial rights and obligations related to child support.
- Spousal support: Spousal support — also called alimony — is used to offer financial support to one spouse when a marriage ends. We can help ensure that our clients receive the support they need or that they pay a fair amount.
- Restraining orders: Domestic violence has a devastating effect on families. We help to create restraining orders or defend against one.
- Modifications: Your custody and support arrangements are created to reflect your current situation. If your circumstances change drastically or if your child’s needs change, we can help you modify your existing court orders.
Learn more about the representation that is available by working with an experienced family law attorney in Bakersfield. You can schedule your free initial consultation by contacting us online or by calling 661-631-1216.